• Employee management: Allows the HR manager to manage employee information, including working day type, employee rate/currency, employee billing rate/currency, billing type, employee status (employed, resigned, terminated).
• Working Day Types: Allows the HR manager to manage the company types of working rules, including: min/max hours per day, week, week start day, and week working days. These working Types can be applied for each employee.
• Employee Types: Allows the HR manager to manage the types of employee (consultant, contractor, full time, part time...)
• Employee Absence Type: Allows the HR manager to manage employee absence types (sick leave, vacation, holiday...)
• Employee Absence Report: report each employee absence, and their type, a report that helps HR update employee payroll.
• Employee Attendance Report: report each employee attendance, a report that helps HR update employee payroll.
• Employee Expense Report: report the expenses submitted and approved from each employee. Useful for reimbursements.
• Employee payroll report: report the calculated total salary of each employee, based on the number of hours worked, cost of each working hour by type, and other relevant information